Accord Em7: analysis and staging of fingers
As you know, the guitar is one of the most complicatedmusical instruments, which requires special attention and constant play on it, so as not to lose the acquired skills. But in fact, before becoming a master of playing the guitar, you need to learn a lot of chords, on which every melody of songs is based. Today, we'll look at the setting of the fingers and a few options on how to play the Em7 chord.
Creating a chord
This term is translated into a musical languagemeans a minor minor seventh chord, formed by attaching to the minor triad Em an additional minor third. With a detailed decomposition of the chord, you can see that it consists of four sounds:
- Mi (E) - the main tone of the chord.
- Salt (G) is a small third.
- C (B) is a large third.
- Re (D) is a small third (it was added for the appearance of the new chord Em7).
There are several variants of playing this chord, differing only by setting the fingers on the guitar fretboard.
Accord Em7: ways of playing
The existence of several variants of the game of one andThe same chord allows you to rationally and conveniently navigate transitions while playing the guitar on different songs. Consider a few variations that you can play the Em7 chord on a guitar:
- The main way to play this chord on the guitarIt is considered the setting of the fingers on the second fret, which exists in two variants. The first option - the little finger clamps the second string, unnamed - the fourth and the index - the fifth string on the third and second frets, respectively. The second way - we tighten the first and second strings on the third fret, and the third and fourth - on the fourth and second fret, respectively.
- For people who are not the first to meet withguitar, it will not be difficult to play the Em7 chord with barre. All the strings of the twelfth fret are clamped by this method simultaneously with the clamping of the fifth string on the fourteenth fret.
Beginners will also like to play the Em7 chordalso on the twelfth fret, but in a different way. All the strings of the twelfth fret are clamped, except for the fifth and the first. This option is simpler, thereby attracting the attention of not yet advanced guitarists.
Guitar is the love of millions
Guitar is a tool that has gained a lot of attentionand love of yourself through a beautiful and melodic sound. Everyone can learn how to play the guitar, but not everyone can become the best. The chord is the heart of guitar music, so you have to touch every part of that heart. Having studied the chord in detail, you can learn how to play the guitar faster.