How to connect the camera to the TV?
Watch the video
Sometimes a situation may arise when it is necessary to connect the camcorder to a TV. With the help of the connection, you can view saved videos on the big screen. In addition, the camera can be connected to broadcast the shooting online. In the article we will just tell you how to connect the camera to the TV.
Connecting the camera to a TV to watch the video
- First of all, find the connector on the video camera (usually you need to open the shutter of the camera to find it) and on the TV. In modern TV there is a USB-connector, if you have an older TV, most likely it will have an RCA-type connector (colored circles). Connect the connectors with the necessary cable (usually it comes in a box with a video camera). When connecting appliances should be in the off state.
- Next turn on the TV.
- You must click on the corresponding button on the TV remote to exit from watching a program (depending on the TV model, the button may be called differently, usually the "Video" or "OK" button).
- Select the channel type "EXT2 - Other".
- Next you want to turn on the camcorder.
- You must click on the video playback button (depending on the camera model, the button may be located both on the camera itself and on its remote control, usually the "Play" button).
How to connect the camera to a TV to shoot video
- Also connect the camcorder and TV with cable.
- Turn on the camera.
- Next, you need to click on the TV remote button "Home".
- Next, on the TV screen, select the "Login" button.
- Then on the screen, select the type of connection (which cable was connected, for example, HDMI).
- On the TV screen you will see an image that transmits the included camera. This means that the device is ready to video.
- When you turn on the settings you can navigate through the menu of your camera.
How to connect a surveillance camera to a TV
- Check the connection type of CCTV camera and TV. Measure the distance between the camera and the TV. Purchase adapters of the required length with the correct connector.
- Connect the cables appropriately, that is, if you purchased a bell cable, insert the cable according to the color. If you bought an HDMI cable, simply plug the adapter into the correct connector.
- Remove all cords in such a way that they do not interfere with the review of the surveillance camera.
- Turn on the TV and camera and check the signal. Depending on the make and model of the device, you may need additional configuration to transmit the video signal.