How to create a folder on the iPad?
With the upgrade of the operating system on the iPad, many new features have appeared, including the ability to create folders. Now games and programs can be sorted into specific folders. How to create a folder on the iPad, tell our article.
Creating folders on the iPad is like a combination of programs, which is why to create folders you need to find two applications that you want to combine.
Subfolders (i.e., subfolders) cannot be created, unfortunately. In one folder you can throw no more than twenty applications.
Process of creation
- Hold your finger for a few seconds on any application icon. At the same time the icons will flash. Thus, applications were deleted from the iPad;
- Now you need to take one of the required icons with your finger and drag it to another icon;
- Further, the operating system will choose the name of the folder to be created, if of course it finds a connection between these applications;
- You can rename the folder yourself as you wish. But you should not make too long names, because they will be cut off on the Desktop and will look ugly.You need to choose clear and short names for your folders.
Creating folders with iTunes
It’s much easier to sort and create icons and folders on your iPad using iTunes.
To do this you must:
- Connect your iPad to a personal computer;
- Launch iTunes;
- Select the device in the list of devices;
- Go to the tab called "Programs" and select the screen to create folders;
- Drag and drop the icon of one application onto the icon of another. In this case, iPad will create a folder;
- Now you need to give it a name or accept the name suggested by the system;
- Click the "Apply" button, it will be synchronized.
Now you know how to create a folder on the iPad.