How to create daemon tools?
Easy to use, low-resource Daemon Tools program is one of the most popular of its kind. With its help, you can easily and quickly create a disk image, mount it in a virtual drive, or simply save it to a computer. This will allow you to bypass the protection of many games, and simply save the most frequently used boot disks.
Creating a disk image
To create a disk image in Daemon Tools, you must:
- insert into the drive a disk from which to take an image;
- run the program "Daemon Tools";
- in the bottom panel of the program, click the button “Create disk image”;
- in the opened window in the “Drive:” field select the drive from which you plan to create an image;
- leave the “Read speed:” field unchanged;
- click on the button with three dots near the field “Output image file:”;
- in the window that opens, specify the name of the created image and specify its destination folder;
- install the birds opposite the items “Delete Image on Error” and “Add to Image Catalog”;
- press the "Start" button.
If necessary, you can set a password for the image.To do this, put the bird next to the item “Protect the image with a password” and enter the desired combination of Latin letters and / or numbers into the two lower fields.
For the duration of the entire image creation operation in Daemon Tools, it is desirable to stop the execution of unnecessary processes on the computer. This will increase the speed of execution and will be an additional insurance against errors.
After the process is completed, the created image will be available for further use in Daemon Tools and other programs. It can be mounted in a virtual drive or written to disk.