How to determine the cell phone number?
It is often the case that they call you on a landline phone and you cannot understand who is calling. In this situation, many are thinking how to determine the caller's cell phone number. The article will deal with this issue in detail.
If you want to determine the number of the cellular operator from a landline phone, you must use the following options:
- activate the number identification service. This can be done at the local liaison office by writing a statement asking you to activate this service (it is worth noting that the service is paid, and every month funds will be charged for using the service). In addition, modern devices also have the function of determining the number, so you need to figure out how it connects. And for this you should read the instructions. You will find it in the article How to connect the caller ID.
- redirect calls to your mobile number.If you cannot identify a cell phone number, then you can try to go a different way: redirect all calls from a landline phone to a mobile phone, and then you will know which number they are calling you from;
- Call the telephone exchange. You can also contact the telephone exchange that serves your line with a request to give you information about incoming phone calls.
- You will be able to connect to determine the numbers only if the stationary device is connected to a digital PBX.
- If the mobile number is hidden, it will be difficult or almost impossible to determine it.
Additional information on how to find out the number of the caller can be found in the article How to know the phone number of the caller.
Cell Phone Owner Information
In order to determine who owns a particular cell phone, you can use our instructions:
- Internet sites. The network contains a huge number of sites with which you can determine the region, its location. An example would be sites and.
- police. If you urgently need to find the owner of a mobile phone (in the case of a scam or theft, for example), then you should immediately contact the police to help find the owner;
- mobile operator. If you know which operator the number belongs to, you can try to find out any information from them.