How to dye eyelashes?
Many girls and women prefer to painteyelashes with special paint, which eliminates the need to constantly apply mascara to the eyelashes. This is especially true in the summer (beach holidays, travel). And who does not like the perspective of beautiful and bright eyelashes, at any time of the day and without make-up? In this article I will tell you how to paint eyelashes with paint.
So, if you decide to dye your eyelashes, then foryou need to buy the paint for the eyelashes and eyebrows. Be sure to buy a special dye for eyebrows and eyelashes. Do not stain with hair dye! The most common colors are black and brown. If you like a soft look, then give preference to brown paint. For dyeing eyelashes you will need:
- moisturizer (better for sensitive skin).
- small capacity, ceramic or glass, for the dilution of paint. Do not use metal containers for paint dilution.
- wadded disks.
- brush for eyelashes (new, or simply clean, from used carcasses). If you do not have eyelash brushes, do not be afraid, replace it with usual cotton buds.
How to dye your eyelashes correctly?
If you dye your eyelashes yourself, thenyou will have to paint one eye, if your friend helps you, everything will go much faster. And now we will dwell in detail on the question of how to paint eyelashes with paint:
- Preparation of eyelashes for staining. Remove make-up from eyes and eyelashes, they should be clean and dry.
- Preparation of skin around the eyes. In order to avoid getting the paint on the delicate skin of the eyelids, they must be applied with a lot of cream beforehand. The cream is applied gently, it should not get on the eyelashes, otherwise they will not stain. At the top of the cream, put the cotton pads folded in half (or pre-cut the disc in half), and on the upper eyelid and the lower, the eyelashes should stay on top of the discs. To keep the discs better on the eyelids, they can be slightly moistened with water.
- Application of paint. Before applying the prepared paint, make sure that the eyes are tightly closed, this will prevent paint from getting into the eyes. Paint apply abundantly over the eyelashes, carefully lubricating them with a brush.
- The process of staining takes up to 15 minutes,However, if your eyelashes are light and thin, then you can limit yourself to 10 minutes. If you feel a burning sensation (burning, as such, can not be avoided), it is better to wash off the paint.
- Removing paint. After the set time has passed, flush the paint with warm water. Rinse thoroughly and gently so that it does not get into your eyes.
This simple procedure will make your eyelashesBright, and the eyes will give expression. If you are the owner of long eyelashes, and you are wondering how to paint long eyelashes, then the procedure is absolutely identical, do not forget that you should try to paint your eyelashes along the entire length: from the roots to the very tips.