How to flash a sim card?
Today, many have two SIM cards on their phones to use one for work and the other for family. However, over time it becomes important to have a greater number of phone numbers for different needs, but it’s impossible to insert more than two into the phone. Yes, and often some phones can use only one SIM card.
Then comes the rescue option on the SIM card firmware for several numbers to use only it. But not everyone understands how to flash SIM cards at home. Consider this question in more detail.
How to flash a SIM card by yourself
To flash a SIM card, you need a few things:
- Simok programmer, which allows you to reprogram the crystal oscillator inside the sim card.
- A simple blank SIM card without pin codes and saved phone numbers.
- A program that helps you calculate KI and firmware.
Having received all the necessary things, you can proceed to the process of flashing the SIM card:
- We insert the SIM card into the programmer, and it into the computer.Run the program Woron_scan 1.09, which can be downloaded from this
- It is necessary to determine the frequency of the quartz oscillator of the card. To do this, go to the Ki menu in the main menu and start scanning the SIM card. This is a long process and can take a decent amount of time depending on the operator on the map.
- After the process is completed, the result will be saved on a computer in a text file, where you need to find the Imsi and Ki items.
- Download and install the program IC-Prog 1.05D with
- In the program, go on the path "Settings - Programmer - Device JDM Programmer". Select the desired port where the programmer with a SIM card is connected. In the item “I / O Delay” we write 30, and then restart the program.
- After restarting, open the file “SIM_EMU_FL_6.01_ENG.hex” in the program and transfer the programmer to Jdm mode. To do this, you need to put Sim Clock, Sim Reset, Sim data in the position Program.pic.
- We begin the programming process in the program by clicking the desired item. To do this, we transfer the programmer to Phoenix mode and enter the following values of the points: Sim clock - 3.579, Sim reset - High reset, Sim data - Sim reader.
After the reprogramming process, you will receive a stitched SIM card, on which you can set up to 10 phone numbers.