How to flash Prestigio tablet?
Watch the video
Prestigio Multipad is a tablet computer based on the Android operating system. This is quite a budget device, and therefore its reliability leaves much to be desired, often the device has to be reflashed for more stable operation. This article will tell you how to flash Prestigio Multipad.
In our article we will describe how to improve the device using the official firmware.
You can download the official firmware. To select the appropriate firmware, go to the settings of the tablet, then - in the item "About the tablet / Build number". Under the "Build Number" you will see the required firmware version.
- Take the tablet, hold down the volume down key and, without releasing, with a needle or other thin object, press the Mic / Reset key (located on the back cover). Do not release the volume key!
- Continuing to hold the volume down key, connect the device to the PC. Now you can release the key.
- Go to the "Device Manager" on the PC, double-click on the tablet, go to the "Driver" tab and click the "Update" button.
- In the "How to search software for the device" window, select "Search on PC."
- Specify the path to the drivers (drivers are in the folder with the downloaded firmware).
Before flashing, copy all important data from the device to a safe place!
- Open the Tools folder (located in the folder with the downloaded firmware) and run the RKBatchTool program.
- Disconnect the tablet from the PC and connect again, following points 1.2 of the previous instructions.