How to get there by train to Moscow?
Moscow is not only the capital of Russia, but also the realcultural, educational and business center of our country. Thousands of guests come here daily: someone on an excursion, someone at work, and someone at a concert. Whatever the reason for your visit, you want to get to your destination as soon as possible.
The easiest way to get there fromAny city in Moscow is buying a train ticket. But direct trains do not come from every city and tickets for them are often expensive. In addition, tickets for them may not be at all. In this article we will tell you how to get there by train to Moscow with transfers.
Transfer to another train
If you did not have enough tickets for the train, you canmake a transfer in any other city, located as close to Moscow. Trains from such cities go much more often, and the chances of buying a ticket from you will be accordingly more.
The nearest cities that maintain regular communication with Moscow are Vladimir, Ryazan, Tula, Kaluga, Tver:
- Vladimir - Moscow - train 6993, Kursk railway station, ticket price about 350 rubles;
- Ryazan - Moscow - train 6995, Kazan station, ticket price about 370 rubles;
- Tula - Moscow - train 6964, Kursky railway station, ticket price about 300 rubles;
- Kaluga - Moscow - train 6111/6112, Kievsky railway station, ticket price about 305 rubles;
- Tver - Moscow - train 6723, 6725, 6727, Leningradsky railway station, the ticket price is about 270 rubles.
With transfer to the train
From many cities of Central Russia to Moscowthere are electric trains. Using electric trains will not only save you the time of waiting for the next train, but also make your trip less expensive:
- Kazan direction: Voskresensk, Ozery, Ryazan-1, Ryazan-2, Vekovka;
- Gorky direction: Vladimir, Kirzhach, Undol;
- Paveletsky direction: Detkov, Yaganovo, Uzunovo;
- Kursk direction: Tula-1-Kurskaya, Khomyakovo, Yasnogorsk, Serpukhov;
- The Kiev direction: Kaluga-1, Kaluga-2, Sukhodrev, Maloyaroslavets, Sandarovo;
- Belarusian direction: Vyazma, Meshcherskoye, Tumanovo, Vasilisino, Gagarin, Kubinka, Kubinka-2, Zvenigorod, Petelino, Golitsyno, Usovo;
- Leningrad direction: Doroshiha, Konakovo GRES, Tver, Redkino, Zavidovo, Reshetnikovo, Klin.
Similar information about other cities can be found in the section of our website. How to get from and to.