How to improve spermiogram parameters
Jul 13, 2018
Improving the quality of sperm is a vital factor for every man. Its composition is influenced by a huge number of factors. All scientists without exception came to one very sad conclusion: the quality of sperm from generation to generation deteriorates sharply, which is actually associated with poor ecology, too fast pace of life, high radiation background and accumulating problems associated with the action of the cardiovascular system. Improving the quality of semen is usually done under the strict guidance of doctors. To date, there is even a special study called spermography. However, at home, it is also possible to influence the reproductive capacity of men. In this article, we will tell you how to improve spermogram indices.
Causes of poor sperm count
Changes in the worst side of the sperm can often be associated with inflammatory, hormonal, autoimmune processes that occur in the body, and various injuries can affect the quality of the sperm. Inflammation can not only be newly acquired, but also chronic, long-lasting, accompanied by replacement of normal testicles with cicatricial, fibrous, no longer able to excrete normal sperm. For young people, the epidemic parotitis, which was transferred in childhood, is especially severe. Dangerous for sperm emanation are the injuries of the prostate and scrotum. Improving the quality of sperm is necessary for those men who are affected by external environmental factors. The qualitative composition of sperm can be adversely affected by vibration, drinking, smoking, radiation cure. In some cases, a violation in the field of spermatogenesis can be associated with a wide variety of genetic changes. One of the most common changes is the incomplete maturation of spermatozoa.
Disorders in the sperm can be a serious reason for a number of therapeutic interventions. The choice of treatment depends on the factor that caused the disorder. It can be curing inflammations, infections, hormonal adjustment, surgical interventions, restorative and stimulant therapy. Improving the quality of the sperm is necessary to ensure that in the future the man felt full. He has to fully implement the reproductive function. In some cases, if all the necessary measures related to treatment are not carried out, fertilization can be possible only with the help of an extracorporeal method. Sometimes an improvement in the quality of sperm can be obtained without resorting to any serious therapeutic remedies.
Spermogram indicators: how to improve
Men who care about the quality of their sperm should understand that any alcoholic beverages, even the most common beer, can increase the amount of female estrogen hormones in their bodies, and this fact has a negative impact on the production of quality sperm. In order to improve the quality of sperm, it is better to completely abandon such harmful habits. The quality of spermatozoa is adversely affected by smoking. For the period of trying to conceive a child, it is better to give up cigarettes altogether for a while. A huge impact on the quality of semen is provided by nutrition. It can not only worsen, but, on the contrary, improve the quality of the sperm. Sometimes only with the help of proper nutrition can greatly improve its composition. To do this, you just need to exclude from your daily diet heavy, fatty foods, include more protein in your diet, and lean heavily on fruits, vegetables, eggs, fish and cottage cheese.
In addition, spermogram parameters depend on the weight of the male. In order to improve performance, a man will have to monitor this indicator. If there will be a noticeable weight fluctuation, you will need to think about your diet and adhere to the necessary diet in order to normalize weight. Excess weight, like drinking, leads to an increase in estrogen. Typically, fat men who have high estrogen levels may have feminine high voices and effeminate facial features. In addition, some food products have so-called estrogenic activity, and therefore, if possible, they are better to be excluded from their own diet, as they include: wheat, legumes, bran, cabbage. It is recommended to take a variety of vitamin complexes that will help balance your diet. Daily it is recommended to use folic and ascorbic acid.
General advice for the treatment of
- Treatment must be complete, it should include both the main drugs that will be used to treat the underlying disease, and those that support it, that can stimulate spermatogenesis.
- Treatment by timing should be long enough, because the maturation of spermatozoa as a whole takes about 70 days, therefore, the course of treatment should be at least 3 months. Otherwise, all the labor will pass freely, and it will not be possible to get rid of the pathological production of spermatozoa.
- The control spermatogram is best given a month after the end of treatment: it is necessary for the testicles to develop a new part of the spermatozoa. Then it becomes clear that the received indicators will relate to the new population, and will not remain the same.
- Treatment should not be delayed for six months or a year: if you do not get it from the first two courses, then it's no longer worth trying. It will be necessary to accept the present state as a due, and already starting from it to resort to some specific methods of fertilization. Remember that minor improvements do not always give hope for a full recovery. And sometimes it turns out that the pursuit of unfulfilled dreams, leads to the fact that you will not have to hope for other methods.
- If, for example, you do not want a child immediately after your sperm count has improved, it's worthwhile to think about freezing some of the sperm for the future. However sad it may sound, it is very difficult to maintain the quality of sperm, especially if everything was related to hormonal problems. And it can happen that in a year your sperm can not be of the same quality as after treatment. Therefore, it is worthwhile to think about the crooked semen, than again and again to undergo a new course of treatment.