How to make a hook in Maynkraft?
Watch the video
The hook in Maynkraft is not only a means,allowing you to climb to the altitude, but also a special sensor, through which you can make an alarm, a trap or a signaling device approaching uninvited guests. In order to understand how to make a hook in Maynkraft, you need to familiarize yourself with the content of our article.
This type of hooks is designed for lifting to a greater height, if there are no other means at hand.
You can make a hook from 4 ingots of iron and thread. Once the hook is ready, it can be put into operation. In order to hook it at the correct height, you need to right-click the place where you need to clamp, and use the Ctrl key to drop the hook. If you missed, you need to release the button, and the hook will return to its place.
Hook - tension sensor
The tension sensor is used when it is necessary to secure your home from enemies and uninvited guests.
A hook of this type is made very simply. To do this, you need a board, iron bar and stick, which are located one under the other in the cells of the bench. Among the main uses are:
- the siren. In this case it is necessary to install two hooks opposite each other and pull the thread between them;
- sound alarm. In addition to basic items, the composition should include a sound box;
- explosive device. If you add more dynamite, the distributor will shoot;
- device for lighting. To create it, add blocks that emit light;
- trap. If you hide the distributor in a chest, it will serve as a good trap;
- pressure plate. Having created the hook-distributor, they can replace the pressure plate, where possible.
- Arrange the hooks at a distance of 1 to 40 blocks.
- On a dark background or in the dark, the hook thread is less visible than in the daytime or on a light background.
- Kryukov-"pullers" can be produced as much as you need in work.
If you want to make a mechanism in the game, read about this in the article How to make a mechanism in Maincraft.