How to marinate champignons at home
Gala dinner, fun feast with friends, family dinner - weighty arguments in favor of the ability to marinate. Mushrooms are both an appetizer and a separate dish.
Champignons do not require the hassle of marinating at home, are nutritious and add refinement to the table. According to the chef Gordon Ramsay, pickled champignons are appropriate in antipasti dishes due to their spicy aroma and golden color. This idea is shared by Russian chef Konstantin Ivlev, offering to serve pickled mushrooms as a cold appetizer with onions and dill. Mushrooms are the central ingredient in dishes of Russian and French cuisine: julienne, “Polyanka” salad, yeast dough pie.
Calorie canned champignons
Champignons - low-calorie protein product, for this reason, recommended for athletes, people and people suffering from a lack of protein. It is important to note that vegetable protein is absorbed worse than animal.
The average value of the data on the nutritional value of 100 grams of pickled champignons is shown in the table:
|Calorie content||24.85 kcal (105 kJ)|
Marinated champignons for the winter - a classic recipe
Marinating champignons at home for the winter eliminates the presence of undesirable preservative ingredients. The taste of the dish according to this recipe is devoid of extremes: moderately salty, with a slight sourness, mushrooms with laurel notes in flavor.
The yield of the finished product is 1 liter.
- Fresh champignons of small size - 1.5 kg;
- Water - 2 liters;
- Bite 9% - 150 ml;
- Cooking salt - 2 tbsp. l .;
- Sugar - 2 tbsp. l .;
- Black pepper peas - 5 pcs .;
- Bay leaf - 3 pcs.
- Wash the mushrooms as thoroughly as possible with warm running water from earth residues, mucus, insects, then lay them out on a towel in a single layer to dry.
- Boil water in a saucepan. Add salt, sugar, pepper and laurel. After 3 minutes, pour vinegar. It gives a sour taste, so its amount is selected according to taste preferences, but not less than specified in the recipe.
- Dried mushrooms throw in boiling water over high heat with spices. When water boils again, it is necessary to reduce the heat and cook for at least 1 hour.In the process of cooking, the mushrooms acquire a yellowish tint and produce juice.
- For preservation, distribute hot mushrooms together with marinade in sterile glass jars and tightly close the lid.
Harvesting champignons for the winter differs in the duration of the stay of mushrooms in the marinade, which ensures the full disclosure of the taste qualities of each ingredient.
Marinated instant champignons
Cooking quick recipe eliminates canning, which ensures the preservation of freshness snacks and minimal destruction of beneficial trace elements.
- Fresh champignons of the small size - 500 g;
- Refined vegetable oil - 90 g;
- Vinegar 9% - 90 g;
- Onion - 1 head;
- Bay leaf - 3 pcs .;
- Carnation - 5 pcs .;
- Garlic - 3 cloves;
- Sweet peppers - 5 pcs .;
- Ground coriander - 0.5 tsp;
- Salt - 2 tsp;
- Sugar - 1 tbsp. l
- Wash the mushrooms as thoroughly as possible with warm running water from earth debris, mucus, and insects.
- Fry the champignons in a heated dry frying pan over medium heat for 5 minutes. Must go juice.
- Onion cut into thin half-rings, garlic - plates.
- In a separate container, mix the ingredients for the marinade: olive oil, vinegar and all spices.
- After 5 minutes from the start of frying, add onion, garlic and marinade to the pan. Cover the pan, reduce the heat and cook for 10 minutes. Mix twice.
- Put the mushrooms and marinade in a deep glass dish and let cool.
- Is done.
The finished dish is stored in the refrigerator in a closed container for 10 days.
How to pickle mushrooms in banks - a simple recipe
Salted champignons differ from marinated ones by the absence of vinegar in the recipe, and therefore are dietary foods suitable for people with disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Fresh champignons - 2 kg;
- Onion - 3 heads;
- Cooking salt - 4 tbsp. l (120 g);
- Mustard seeds - 1.5 tbsp. l .;
- Bay leaves - 5 pcs .;
- Sweet peppers - 10 pcs.
- Wash the mushrooms as thoroughly as possible with warm running water from earth debris, mucus, and insects. Then pour into a deep saucepan, add 1 tsp. salt and cold water so that it covers the mushrooms for 2 cm. Heat over high heat until boiling.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 7 minutes. Throw the mushrooms in a colander, let the water drain. Cut the onion into thin rings.
- In a glass sterilized jars lay out onions, peppers and washed bay leaves.
- Add the champignons in jars, pouring each layer of salt.
- Pour hot boiled water, tightly close the lid.
- With the blanket wrapped around it, place the jars upside down in a dark, cool place.
Despite its simplicity, the recipe is piquant - it includes mustard seed, which enhances the golden color of the snack and emphasizes the original taste of champignons.
How to marinate champignons on skewers
There is a feature in the preparation of shashlik with champignons: with an illiterate approach, mushroom juice evaporates, and the champignons become dry and hard. The secret lies in the marinade, preserving the texture and richness of mushrooms.
- Wash the champignons thoroughly, cut off the skin from the cap and dry.
- Put in a deep saucepan, add salt and pepper to taste, mayonnaise so as to cover the surface of each mushroom.
- Cover the pan with a lid and leave to stand for 3 hours. During this time, mix 4 times.
- Put champignons on skewers and fry on coals for 7 minutes.
What can be cooked with canned champignons
There are 3 ways to eat canned champignons:
- As a side dish.
- Like a snack.
- As part of salads and other dishes.
The first method assumes champignons as an additional side dish to meat and poultry dishes. At the same time, they are combined with potatoes and served chilled in order to add juiciness to the whole dish and create a refreshing temperature contrast.
As a snack, they are served to alcoholic beverages (for example, vodka) and in antipasti dishes to whet your appetite. In this case fresh or pickled onions and dill are added to the champignons.
Canned champignons are the main ingredient of mushroom julienne cooked with cheese and chicken, “Polyanka” salad and many other salads, which include beans, corn, squids, ham, potatoes.
Home-marinated champignons are especially tasty for the winter, as they are cooked according to individual taste preferences and from hand-picked ingredients.