How to realize a dream?
Lucid dreaming is a state in which a person understands what is in a dream and can affect his dream. This helps to relive life situations in a dream and learn how to find ways out of them and manage your reaction. Anyone can learn to realize dreams and manage their condition in the world of Morpheus.
Lucid dreaming training
In order to learn to recognize and control your dreams, constant practice is needed. There are several ways:
- Special exercises.
- Training attention, allows you to save in memory the moment of falling asleep.
- Exposure to psychoactive substances.
- Reading the literature on this subject before bedtime.
- The practice of rituals, for example: write on a piece of paper the desire of what you want to see in a dream, and put it under the pillow.
- Hypnosis, this includes self-hypnosis and listening to audio recordings before bedtime.
- Record your dreams.
Special exercises (example)
Exercise "countdown" is performed at bedtime:
- You need to lie down and relax.
- Close eyes.
- Start counting in reverse order, for example, 100, 99, 98, etc.
- In addition to numbers, you can pronounce phrases associated with the dream that you want to see, for example: I fly or I sleep and fly.
It is considered an excellent exercise to wake up from 4 to 6 in the morning and lie on your back, so you can quickly get into a state of lucid dreaming.
- Failure to follow precise instructions in exercises.
- Doubt in the success of the task.
- Uncomfortable sleeping position.
- Do not enjoy the process.