How to send a document by email?
Often for work or for personal matters, we are faced with the fact that we are asked to send a document by e-mail. Unfortunately, not everyone can and can do it. Just for these people, we describe the entire process of sending in detail.
First of all, it should be noted that not all files are conveniently sent via e-mail. As a rule, it depends on the weight of the file in megabytes. Send only small files no more than 20 mb. Large files can be sent too, but it will take much longer, and the addressee will receive not the file itself, but a link to download it from the mail agent's servers. The number of sent files is not limited, but the more of them, the longer they will be loaded. That is why it is advisable to make an archive of files using WinRar (archiver). In this case, only one archive file with all the necessary data will be created for sending.
How to send a document by email? Regardless of your mail service (Yandex, Mail, Rambler, etc.d.), sending the documentation using the "elektronki" goes like this:
- To get started, click on "Write a letter." You can also use the "Reply" button if you wish to continue correspondence on the same topic. To do this, in the Inbox folder, you search for a letter from the right person, open it and select the Answer function.
- If you are writing a new letter (using "Write a letter") you need to specify the addressee. In the topmost line, which is called "To", you need to enter the e-mail of the interlocutor of the type "[email protected]".
- Go to the bottom line called "subject letter." For convenience, enter a brief wording, for example, "Documents for verification" or something like that, so that your addressee can immediately understand the content of your message.
- Below you will see a large free field where you can write the text of the letter. In this case, business ethics requires to greet the addressee and report that the documents are in the attached files.
- Well, now the most important thing. Find the "Attach File" button. It can be either above the dialog box (in which we wrote a greeting), or under it. Clicking will open the "Explorer" of your computer.Select the desired files and click "Ok." To make sure that all files are loaded, pay attention to the scale of loading of each of them. When it disappears and information about the file size (in KB or MB) appears, it will mean that you have attached all the necessary files and the letter can be sent.
- Files are attached, and the letter is formed. Now you can send it to the addressee by clicking on the "Send" button.