How to tie a pareo?
Watch the video
Pareo in our mind is associated with summer, the beach and the sea. Going on vacation and buying a brand new swimsuit, we are sure to pick our own pareo in tune so that there is something to walk along the coastline. Bright translucent pareo is an excellent alternative to a sundress, dress, top or skirt, it is convenient, since it can be tied as you please, it covers our flaws and emphasizes our dignity. But, unfortunately, we know only a few ways how to tie a pareo.
There are many options, how to tie a pareo, tell about some of them. Let's start with simple and finish the most complex.
Pareo - dresses
- The first method is the easiest. We take a pareo, wrap it in the armpits and tie it over the chest. Beautifully freely falling edges of the fabric with this method form the waves, coquettishly slightly opening your tanned legs while walking.
- The second way is reminiscent of how you turn around a large bath towel after a bath. Take a pareo and turn around it, turn the free edge on top.This method makes your outfit is not so transparent, so that in such a pareo you can go further than the beach.
- To master the third method is also not difficult. Deployed pareo start behind your back, skip the armpits, cross over the edges over the chest. Just tie the loose ends on the back of your head. By the way, these edges can be twisted with a cord and also tied there. It turns out a very beautiful likeness sundress.
- The fourth way, how to tie a pareo on the beach, will require from you a handkerchief or a piece of cloth about two and a half meters long. Wrap one side of the fabric with the chest, skip the end of the shawl with your armpit and lift it onto the opposite shoulder. Wrap the other half of the pareo from the back and the edges, tying it in a knot.
- If you are interested in how beautifully to tie a pareo so that you could go somewhere, for example, in a cafe near the beach or walk to a nearby shop, then this way is for you. You will need two identical in size and matching with each other in the color of the scarf. First skip the armpit from one side and tie a knot on the opposite shoulder. With the second, do the same, only on the other side.You will have a peculiar sundress with ties on the shoulders.
- Here you will also need two shawls. You put one on your chest and tie it up behind your neck. Get free ends on your back. You put the second handkerchief on your back so that it holds the ends of the first. Then tie the ends of the second scarf over the chest.
- This method is a variation on the previous one. We also take two handkerchiefs. Only the first one tightly wraps the body over the chest and fastens it on the back. The second pareo is thrown over the back, the ends are drawn forward with the armpits and tied with a knot at the back of the head. It turns out quite evening option, and if the scarves are not transparent, then in such a dress you can easily walk through the evening city.
Those who want to see firsthand how to tie a pareo video for you:
We don’t always need dresses and sundresses on the beach, sometimes you can make an excellent skirt out of a pareo, for example, if you want to hide some of the flaws in your figure or you just have your feet burned and you do not want to sunbathe anymore.
- The easiest way is to simply fold the pareo to the length you need, wind it around your waist or hips and tie it in front or side of a knot or simply by closing the edges.
- The second method will require you to have two scarves.One of them is wrapped around your waist and tied on one side. With the second doing the same thing, just fix already on the opposite side. Here the main thing is a game of colors of two scarves, they must be in harmony with each other.
Pareo - top
- In addition, pareo can be used as a top. Gather a pareo along its entire length and place it on its shoulders. Take the ends of the scarf in your hands and cross over the chest so that each end of the fabric covers the chest and tie it on the back. In this original and eye-catching top you can go to a beach party or a foam disco by the sea.
Thus, a pareo is an indispensable thing in the summer wardrobe of every fashionista who simply must know a dozen different ways of tying this shawl. And then it will certainly be waiting for the attention of the opposite sex and admiring glances of girlfriends.