Please consult ... I want to buy a corner sofa. Which mechanism is more reliable: a dolphin or an euro-book?
Please consult .... I want to buy a corner sofa. Which mechanism is more reliable: a dolphin or an euro-book?
- I advise the dolphin, I really like
- The main thing is that there was a good producer, and furniture is light, made of good materials. If you sleep on this couch, it is better to take the "pantograph" mechanism, this is an improved euro-book. Your flooring will not suffer from permanent unfolding, and the bed will be large and even.
- do not .... do not take - not convenient, we took two - for comparison .... if you are going to sleep on the corner - do not take it for sure
- Euro-book is more reliable)
- In my opinion, it's not a mechanism, but a producer. Choose a solid furniture fobryku!
- Mechanisms make a sofa bed. If the sofa is designed for sleep, it is better to be guided by the principle "the simpler, the more reliable." Reliable are "euro books". These are the sofas in which the seat pushes forward, and its back hinges on its place on the hinges. Such sofas are practically not broken. "Dolphin" (sofa, in which the sleeper seems to emerge from under the seats) is only suitable if they are rarely used. And else: when buying it, do not count on the same stiffness of the seat and bed. Note how the parts are connected (self-tapping screws are not allowed categorically). In addition to the mechanisms, pay attention also to the filling (spring or springless, which filler), frame, decking and upholstery (especially if there are animals in the house: the wool is well removed from the flock and skin, but stuck in the tapestry, ).
- depends on the manufacturer and model of the corner, I have a dolphin, sleep on it constantly, already 3 ode, until everything is OK! I have a large corner, in the open form it turns out 180 x 220, nothing presses and does not press 🙂 pad removable, very comfortable, corner with a lid, I fold the bed linen, and in the short part a capacious pull-
- Read on the Internet, about the mechanisms, pluses and minuses. First, decide what you need: basically sleep (then recommend the American clamshell, the cage is stronger, the mechanism is more reliable), if occasionally to sleep (then any). We've bought a corner sofa with a dolphin mechanism. It is quite difficult to pull out a berth. In the corner, it's very uncomfortable to sleep, you have to sleep crooked. The corners of the seat cushions are sucked into the shoulder, although they are spring-loaded. Right now, I would just buy a sofa with a non-corner and with an American folding bed.
- The husband is a furniture maker, he said that there is a euro-book.
- Corner for sleep is bad suited, that's for sure. It's more reliable than Eurobooks, but the Dolphin is more beautiful.