Starominskaya village: description and history
Starominskaya is in the northKrasnodar Territory. This is one of the earliest settlements of the Black Sea Cossacks. The village has a long history. It developed, was occupied by the Germans and partially destroyed. As a phoenix bird, the settlement was revived in order to be forgotten again.
Starominskaya (Krasnodar region)The village was founded in 1794. The settlement became one of the first 40 kurens of the Cossack Black Sea army. The village received its name from the settlement of Mena, located on the Desna river. At first the settlement was called Mensky, then it was renamed into Minsk. Over time, in 1842, the hens acquired the status of stanitsas. So there was Starominskaya.
Development of the village
In 1802 there were 15 households in the village. Gradually Cossacks came to their permanent residence. In the period from 1821 to 1825 the settlement was replenished with settlers from the Chernigov and Poltava provinces. In 1861 there were already 700 households in the village and almost five thousand inhabitants. In 1863 the first primary school appeared in the settlement.
The village gradually grew into drinking houses,shops, but landscaping left much to be desired. The streets could not be paved, the residents could choke on the dust and get stuck in the mud. In 1869, the villages began to acquire clear boundaries. Starominskaya became the largest in area. I started to divide into the suburbs.
Near the village were laid two ironroads. The first, from Yeisk to the station. Sosyk, appeared in 1809, and a year later the first trains started on the railway track. The second railway ran from Kushchevskaya to Yekaterinodar. The village of Starominskaya became a major railway junction, and this accelerated the development of the settlement. Over time, it became known as the Kuban northern gate.
During the Soviet era
After the revolution, in the spring of 1920, in the village wasestablished Soviet power. Active territorial and administrative changes began. In 1922, a village division was introduced in the village. The first collective farm with the name "Kubanets" appeared. It had 14 families. In 1924 the Starominsky district was established, which entered the Don district and became subordinate to Rostov-on-Don.
In 1926 the first newspaper appeared in the village. Gradually, the districts and collective farms grew. In 1928, the largest were "Combine" and "Leninski Shliakh". Gradually large formations were divided into many small ones. In the early 30-ies of Art. Starominskaya acquired its butter processing plant. In 1935, the first secondary school appeared.
After the formation of the Krasnodar Territory
In 1937, after the appearance of the Krasnodar Territory,the district began to belong to the Kuban. In 1939, in the Starominskaya Stanitsa, there were already 17 schools, as many red corners and clubs. The People's Palace of Culture was opened. There were 24 libraries, three reading rooms and a cinema. It opened 25 stores, two food tents. Earned own power plant. In the Starominsky district, four doctors and more than 20 paramedics worked.
The period of the Great Patriotic War
During the Great Patriotic villageStarominskaya was emptied of more than 12 thousand inhabitants who went to war. During the Second World War, more than 7,000 people died in the district. From 1942 to 1943, the village was occupied by German troops. This area suffered great damage.
Since 1946, farms have been rebuilt,production is being improved, construction has become more active. New comfortable houses appeared. Began to flourish farmsteads. In 1950, the first hydroelectric turbine was built, and electricity appeared. In 1952, in Starominskaya stanitsa, a vocational school was opened, which trained machine operators.
In 1958 new settlements appeared in the district. A year later, the first asphalt road began to be operated. There were bus flights. From 1962 to 1966 there was a restructuring, and the village Starominskaya ceased to exist on maps as an independent territorial unit. Then the district joined Leningrad.
The village today
Today, the village is a small, modest town. It employs only a few enterprises, which almost completely provide the necessary goods of local residents. There are large farms, railway station. There are five schools, a boarding school. There is its Palace of Culture. There are musical, art and sports schools. There are a cinema, a polyclinic and several banks.