The main types of hair removal: what you should know
Smooth skin without unnecessary hair - this is about italmost every woman dreams. Modern cosmetology offers to the fair sex several methods of hair removal. With their help you can get rid of unwanted vegetation forever on any part of the body.
The most popular types of hair removal are:
1. Photoepilation. This method consists in using a light beam, which is converted into thermal energy and affects the hair follicles, destroying them.
This method is universal, sinceit can be used to remove hairs of any color. Also photoepilation is well suited for use on any part of the body, including the bikini zone, face and axillary cavities.
The procedure is safe and painless. On sensitive areas, if necessary, apply a cooling gel, which removes all unpleasant sensations. The duration of one procedure is 5-30 minutes.
2. Laser hair removal is an effective and effective way. Types of rays used during the procedure: ruby (now almost not used), neodymium (very painful), diode (more modern and efficient) and alexandrite (very popular and in demand recently).
The laser acts on the follicles, and as a result, the pigment of the hair bulb is destroyed, and the hair growth stops.
This method will always have a smooth skin. However, the laser acts only on the follicle in the active growth phase, so to completely remove the vegetation on the body or face the procedure will have to be repeated 3-4 times.
Types of laser hair removal:
- sighting - is used to remove single hairs (eyebrow, chin, upper lip, nipple nipple, toes);
- volumetric - allows you to work on large areas of the skin (legs, armpits, bikini zone and hands).
This method is suitable for owners of dark hair, since a bright laser beam does not see, and a positive result in this case should not be expected.
3. Electrolysis is an effective and time-tested way to get rid of unwanted vegetation. Like other types of hair removal, this method will help to forget about unwanted hairs for good.
The procedure is as follows: A special needle is inserted into the bulb, which under the influence of current is destroyed. Electrolysis is mainly designed for single hairs, since this process is very long. For example, a full treatment of the legs can take more than 50 hours.
An essential advantage of this procedure is the possibility of affecting the hairs of any color. To achieve a perfectly smooth skin will need to visit the beautician 5-10 times.
4. Elo-epilation is the safest method. With its help, you can painlessly remove unnecessary hair of any color and type. This method includes all the benefits that other types of hair removal contain.
During the procedure, the hair bulb is affected by two types of energy (light pulse and current). They destroy the follicles, leaving no irritation and burns on the skin.
It is worth noting that all types of hair removal have the following contraindications:
- the presence of malignant skin formations;
- Any chronic skin diseases;
- Varicose veins (in the place where the procedure will be performed);
- herpes and other infectious diseases;
- hypertension and ischemic heart disease;
- In the presence of mental illness and pregnancy, the procedure can be carried out only with the permission of the doctor.
To correctly choose which of the methods is more appropriate, you need to contact a cosmetologist for advice.