"Vnemlyut": the meaning of the word, examples
Despite the fact that verbs are abouta third of all the words of the Russian language, not all of them are often used in everyday speech, and some of them are undeservedly forgotten. One such rarely used - the verb "unsmouthed".
Meaning of the word
This is the form of the plural of the plural of an intransitive verb of the imperfect kind of "listen." This verb refers to the first conjugation:listen, listen, listen, listen, listen, listen.
The meaning of the word "listen", "attention":
- Listen carefully and hear someone:The children, holding their breath, listened to what Grandfather Frost, his granddaughter Snegurochka and fairy-tale inhabitants of the magic forest were saying.
- Listen:Freshmen, who listened to every word of the professor, successfully passed both examination sessions.
- Take something into account:I listened to your words, I heeded, leave me alone, leave me alone, for God's sake, in peace!
Like most words in Russian, the verb "listen" also has a number of synonyms:
- Hear, listen, listen:Shurochka listened attentively, respectfully to her mother and acted as she had advised: she submitted documents to the Construction and Road Institute at the Faculty of Economics.
- Understand:Did you understand everything or repeat it several times?
- Listen to:The collective listened attentively to the quiet, measured speech of the leader, and no one said a word.
- Pay attention:I advise you to pay attention to what is written in the article on the second page of the magazine.
- Follow:The boys followed what the leader of their company was doing, and tried to imitate him in everything.
"Vnlyumut": sentences and phrases
For a more accurate understanding of the meaning and rules of using the verb "to listen", we suggest studying examples of phrases and sentences:
- The subordinates are unaware.
- The meaning of the word "hearsay" is written in the textbook on page 27.
- They listened, opening their mouths.
- Slaves are silent and unmindful.
- The meaning of the word "hearsay" must be rewritten immediately.
- I will!
- The lieutenant-colonel is all nonsense, and the soldiers are heeding him, as if he is telling the immutable truths.
- The scientists argued until late at night, the young graduate student had only to listen to them and gain experience.
- It is not necessary to listen to kitchen conversations, it is empty groundless chatter, which can only do much harm.
- Slaves are silent, only stupidly hears.
- Proposals with the verb "listen", as well as general and special questions to them are correctly compiled.
- Do not worry, I have heeded your problem and will try to do everything I can: there will be a modern computer class at your school.