What can you eat a child in 5 months? And how much?
What can you eat a child in 5 months? And how much?
- Breast milk, mixture, porridge, vegetable puree
- Dairy-free buckwheat, rice, corn porridge, Begin with a spoonful on a teaspoon and check the reaction of crumbs to the innovation. Of vegetables only zucchini. Carrots, potatoes and other vegetables are highly allergenic, believe me, made sure of their own experience, they start to give better after 7 months and then with caution. But the fruit is best apple sauce from the seven. Consult a pediatrician, he will tell you. And my advice to you, do not rush! !! The baby always has time to try everything. Better keep breastfeeding longer-this is the best thing you can give your baby. Be healthy!
- In 5 months, a child who is naturally breastfed is already used to vegetable purée and in his diet can introduce a second lure of porridge.
Begin also with one or two teaspoons of 5% porridge and for 1012 days bring the amount to 150 g, completely replacing it with one breast feeding (usually the second).
As soon as the child gets used to 5% porridge, he is given 10%.
For its preparation, take twice as much cereal or flour, which is cooked not on diluted, but on whole milk. In the finished dish add 34 g of butter.
The food industry produces dry porridge with rice, buckwheat and oat flour. Developed on the basis of high-quality easily digestible natural raw materials of cow's milk, cream, corn oil, malt extract, with the addition of sugar, vitamins, mineral salts and flour, they have high nutritional value and are very convenient to use.
To prepare 200 g 5% porridge, it is necessary to dilute 2 tablespoons of dry powder in 200 ml of warm boiled water and boil for the time indicated on the package (usually it takes several minutes).
To prepare 10% porridge, the dose of powder is doubled.
One more meal of the child 5 months - vegetable puree, is given in the same amount (150 g) and, as a rule, during the fourth feeding, that between two complementary foods there is one breastfeeding.
In vegetable puree is still added 1 / 2 boiled egg yolk and 1 a teaspoon of vegetable oil.
The norm of cottage cheese increases to 30
The daily volume of fruit juices reaches 5060 ml, and the fruit puree 5060
In 5 months the child usually adds to weight 650 g, in the growth of 2, see.
- you can give fruit puree ... juices .... you can quickly soluble muffins from 3-5 months .... also I tried to give my own vegetable mashed potatoes at this age .... but in very small quantities .... gave the first day 1 ch. spoon ... if it did not hurt the tummy .... one tsp I added every 3 day ....))))
- If the child is not good at gaining weight. you can start with cereals, only dairy-free and without sugar. And so it is possible with vegetable purees and fruit. Suitable: cauliflower, zucchini, broccoli, turnips, rutabaga, green apple, (pear, banana-later). Potatoes are better later and soak before cooking. Begin with a teaspoonful of floor before breast milk or a mixture. It is better in the morning to follow the child's reaction. Within a week bring to the required volume 80-100 gr. Feeding with milk again. With each month a new lure is introduced. Meat is better to enter from 7-8 months.
- Eating an 4-month-old baby
At the end of 4 - the beginning of the 5 month of life, one breastfeeding is replaced with a vegetable puree made from potatoes, carrots, cabbage, peas, or a mixture made from different vegetables. In addition, at this age the child receives 2 times a day for 1 / 2 coffee cups of fruit juice.
Recipes of vegetable mashed potatoes for babies from 4-5 months to 1 year
Recipes are given per 1 serving - 200
The recipe for 1. Mashed potatoes
Required: 100-150 g of potatoes, 50-70 g of boiled whole cow's milk, 1 / 2 tsp. butter, a pinch of table salt.
Method of preparation: potatoes to wash with a brush, to weld on steam. Then clean it, wipe it hot through a sieve and put it back in a saucepan. Add the potatoes hot milk, a pinch of table salt and beat well with a broom or table fork so that the mashed potatoes are fluffy, white and without lumps. Puree can also be diluted with milk. To do this, in the finished mashed potatoes, removed from the fire, add half of the butter, pour in warm boiled milk and also whip. Prepared mashed potatoes should not stand. If for some reason it can not be served immediately, then leave it on a pair, under a lid filled with hot milk, without stirring. Add the butter and whip before serving.
The recipe for 2. Carrot puree
Required: 150-200 g carrots, 1 / 2 tsp. granulated sugar, 1 tsp. butter, a pinch of table salt.
Preparation: carrots thoroughly wash with a brush, clean, put in a pan, pour a small amount of boiling water into it, add sugar and stew under a lid in its own juice. From time to time, carrots should be stirred and poured water, so as not to burn. Stew carrots need for 30-40 min, so that the carrot becomes soft. Then wipe the carrots through a sieve, add butter, salt, and another 1-2 min keep it on low heat.
The recipe for 3. Puree from spinach Required: 100-150 g spinach leaves, 1 / 2 tsp. granulated sugar, 1 / 2 tsp. butter, 1 / 2 st. l. flour, 1 / 2 a glass of hot boiled milk, a pinch of table salt.
Preparation: spinach leaves thoroughly, remove the root parts and rinse in several waters. Then put the washed spinach
in an enamel saucepan, add 1 art. l. boiled water and put out in its own juice until soft (10-15 min). After 5 min after the beginning of the suppression, add sugar. When the spinach is soft, wipe it through a sieve and season with white sauce. .
White sauce is prepared as follows: melt in a pan 1 tsp. butter, fry in it for 1-2 min flour. Then, pour hot boiled milk into a saucepan and boil sauce 7-10 min.
The pan with the prepared spinach and the sauce poured into it should be put back on the stove and allowed to warm up. In the finished puree, put another 1 / 2 tsp. butter.
The recipe for 4. Puree from carrots, cabbage and potatoes
Required: 50-60 g carrots and cabbage, 80 g potatoes, 1 / 2 a glass of hot milk, a pinch of table salt.
Preparation: carrots and cabbage should be washed with a brush, cleaned and put under a lid in an enamel saucepan, on the bottom of which a small amount of hot water is poured, so that the vegetables are stewed with steam in their own juice. ,
Potatoes are washed with a brush, cleaned, quickly washed (do not keep the vegetables for a long time in cold water, since useful substances are washed away from them), cut into large pieces and add to the remaining vegetables when they are extinguished until half cooked. After this, cook everything for 30 min until complete softness. Then the vegetables are gently wiped through a sieve, add hot milk and salt to them, stir well and beat up the resulting mashed pot with a fork or broom until soft, soft consistency, carefully observing that no lumps remain.
The recipe for 5. Puree from potatoes, carrots, cabbage and green peas
Required: 60-80 g of potatoes, 30-40 g carrots, 10-15 g
- I recently watched in the program of mass infromation that children should be taught to eat a little bit, 1 day half of a tea spoon, the second day can be a half teaspoonful, and that's it gradually. Kids can be fed, carrot puree, a little sugar, or kulnichnogo jam, mix, so delicious! then just the beetroot + sugar, mashed a little creamy butter, you can mashed berries, an apple on a grater + orange, banana puree, meat can be a little bit to give a scrolled. and porridge, please do not take a lot of e preservatives, they are preparing to make money, and the child is hurt, there are a lot of negative additives, taste enhancers "! good luck to you and your growing child !!!!
- If on natural feeding: fruit juice 50-60ml, fruit puree 50-60 g, vegetable puree 150 g, milk porridge 50-100 g, cottage cheese 10-30g, whole milk 200 ml (although now many pediatricians believe that whole milk up to year is generally not recommended), vegetable oil 3g, butter 1-4 g. with the artificial feeding of mona 40g, and mona 3.5 g cookies.