When do I lie?
In a person's life,to face lies. It is unpleasant, so many want to know when they are lied. You can understand this by paying attention to gestures, behavior, eyes and man's manner of speaking. About all this in detail you will learn further.
When I lie: pay attention to gestures
A lying man is given away by his gestures. When he tries to deceive, then involuntarily:
- pulling hair;
- shifts from foot to foot;
- constantly touches the nose;
- covers his mouth;
- Holds the index finger under the cheekbone of the right cheek;
- crosses his legs or makes short steps back.
Also keep in mind that a lying person during a conversation always fussily gestures. Therefore it is easy to understand that he is lying.
When I lie: attention to the manner of speaking
A lying person has a certainmanner of talking with their interlocutors. Usually a lot of facts are traced in the speech, which do not have a direct relation to the topic of the conversation. He covers up his lies with them. It is also issued by the following:
- during a conversation answers a question to questions;
- gives indirect answers;
- hides truthful information through various jocular responses;
- in the speech jerky sentences are traced.
When a person is lying, his voice sounds much louder and higher than usual, while speech speeds up.
When I lie: attention to the eyes
The movement of the eyes immediately reveals a deceitful person. After all, he can not control them during a conversation, since a certain part of the brain is responsible for their work. If she processes truthful information and remembers tactile sensations, then her eyes look to the person up and to the right, and also down and to the right. In other cases, it is possible to say with certainty that a person is lying to you:
- eyes look left and up - trying to come up with a visual image;
- directed gaze directly and to the left in relation to the interlocutor - there is a concoction of phrases that were not previously spoken by someone;
- eyes look down and to the left - looking for excuses and trying to talk someone out.
In addition, when a person lies, he alwaysAvoids looking straight into the eyes of his interlocutor - looks at other people and various objects. Also, when a person is lying, you can learn from another our article - When a person is lying. If you want to identify the causes of the lie, then read the article Why people lie.