Where is the heat in September?
If for some reason you did not have time to relax in the summer, this does not mean that the best time for a vacation is missed. After all, there are plenty of tourist facilities that are attractive to tourists in September. Moreover, a vacation in the beginning of autumn has a huge number of advantages: it is a great chance to buy hot tours and the absence of sweltering heat, and fewer tourists. Therefore, let's see where it is warm in September so that you can better plan your vacation.
Where to rest in September
- September in Turkey is not so hot, but the water in the sea is still very warm. The swimming season in Turkey lasts almost until the end of September, therefore, you still have the opportunity to have a great vacation.
- You can visit such Mediterranean African countries as Morocco or Tunisia. September is great for this. The heat is not the same as in August. And the sea is like fresh milk.
- The velvet season in Bulgaria ends in mid-September, so the most suitable time for rest in this country is still the end of August.The weather and the sea at this time there is no different from the resorts of Ukraine.
- September is a great time to relax in Greece, Italy or Cyprus. Until the beginning of October, the sea is still warm, and the terrible heat, which usually stands in these countries, is no longer there.
- Until mid-September, you can safely go on holiday to Montenegro. In Croatia, the situation is similar. In the northern part of the country, the swimming season lasts until the beginning of September, and in southern Dolmatia - until the middle of the month.
- If you are planning to go to Spain, then it should be remembered that such popular resorts as the Costa Brava and Costa Dorada, since September 10, are getting very cold and almost always raining. Not the best option for recreation would be resorts located to the south, such as the Costa del Sol, where a cold current brings with the beginning of autumn.
- But its weather makes Egypt happy at this time. The summer heat drops, daytime temperatures do not rise more than 34 degrees, and the Red Sea is heated to 28, thus creating favorable conditions for holidays.