Who knows? What is a maroon beret?
Who knows? What is a maroon beret?
- Special forces of internal troops are issued after passing through specific obstacles.
- Krapovyy takes this horror, God forbid you get through this.
- Special Forces
- KRAP - plant (in Latin Rubia tinctorum). From the roots of this plant produce scarlet paint scarlet paint. Crested berets - scarlet berets.
- take an ordinary beret ... and watering
wipe it with droplets of his blood. so it turns out that it is patchy, that is, in specks.
- Takes a red color, which is worn by special forces, who have fulfilled certain standards.
- I know that it's very difficult to give it. But if you give it, it's prestigious in any troops and elite units
- Stervochka - very well answered!
- a badge, you need to deserve it!
- Special Forces ВВ.
- Krapovy Beret is a symbol of special purpose units, it should be worn only by those servicemen who are worthy of this right in terms of their professional, physical and moral qualities. Qualification tests are conducted for the right to wear a maroon beret. The maroon beret can be awarded for the courage and courage shown in the performance of military duty in combat operations and special operations, as well. for special merits in the development of units and special-purpose units. For acts discrediting the title of a military-special task unit, a serviceman may be deprived of the right to wear a maroon beret.
The tradition of handing over to the maroon beret exists in the special forces of the internal troops, the special police unit of the Moscow Main Department of Internal Affairs, the detachment of the Special Forces of the GUIN Fakel, in some of the SBR and the OMON. Outside of Russia, the exam for berets is taken in the Kiev OMON Berkut and in the special forces of Belarus.
Origin of tradition
The birth time of the maroon beret is associated with the formation in 1978 of a special purpose training company (URSN) in the division named after. F. Dzerzhinsky. Later, the well-known squad of Special Forces Vityaz did not grow up. The idea to take the exam for the right to wear a maroon beret was born in the former commander of the Hero of Hero of Russia S. Lysyuk. The idea to establish an examination for the right to wear a maroon beret in his unit was prompted by the book Team Alfa Miklosh Saba, a former US Special Forces soldier, which described the selection, acquisition and training of green berets.
The order of testing is regulated by the Regulations on qualification tests of servicemen for the right to wear a maroon beret.
The tests consist of three stages.
The first stage
The first stage is designed to demonstrate physical fitness: 8 km cross-country terrain with a subsequent sprint at 100 meters. At the distance you need to overcome water obstacles and cross the contaminated terrain with a gas mask on your face. There are special bands of obstacles such as mine fields, smoke areas, fires. Periodically you have to crawl or move around with dashes under small fire. A special psychological treatment group operates throughout the distance, which puts pressure on the participants to identify mentally unstable people. Completing this part, almost without interruption, the soldier must run a sprint distance: 4 x 100 meters. Then pulling up and acrobatics.
The second stage
Each contestant must excel at an excellent anti-tank grenade launcher RPG-7, automatic grenade launcher AGS-17, machine guns PC or PCT, AK74M assault rifle, Makarov or Stechkin pistols, sniper rifle SVD. Further, the candidate receives an order: Vperd! Hostages centered (right or left). Taking the capture by storm, a fighter with four shots from a pistol is obliged to hit two targets. And, finally, at the end of this stage, the subject runs up to the table on which the radio station's nodes lie. He quickly collects them, gets in touch with the CP and the dates of the message that the fighter such and such continues to carry out the task.
The third stage lasts only 12 minutes, which are divided into 4 period of hand-to-hand fights over 3 minutes. Each round with a new opponent who has a picket beret. In this fight there are very few prohibitions:
do not hit the groin;
do not beat the elbows on the spine;
Do not hit the elbow with a straight leg.
All the rest is allowed. Those who passed this cruel exam are given a beret beret and thus he is accepted into the elite group of those elected who could prove that they are the best of the best.
The ceremony of awarding is held in a solemn atmosphere. A serviceman who has received the right to wear a maroon beret turns his face to the ranks, sits on his right knee, kisses the beret, puts it on the goal
- And I have black, also not bad.
- Special forces of internal troops and only. I personally had a blue beret
- Little Red Riding Hood Cap!